Ricoh’s Managed Testing Services provide efficient and effective support for a range of testing scenarios and requirements.
Our flexible service catalogue enables you to control the time and cost of testing by selecting the services that best suit the needs of your organisation.
Depending on your requirements, testing can be undertaken on your premises by Ricoh’s experts or replicated within our dedicated testing laboratory to provide detailed, reliable insights into performance, compatibility and the user experience.
Clearly-defined, transparent testing procedures ensure we can provide prompt, effective and reliable support for change initiatives.
Our Managed Testing Services can support the following testing and quality assurance requirements:
• Print job spooling time under varying network conditions
• Print job release time under varying network conditions
• Print spooling time under varying print server hardware configurations
• Login/logout times with different user smart cards
• Performance of a high number of devices under network quality conditions
• Compatibility of card readers with Ricoh solutions
• Compatibility of new Microsoft client or server operating system with document workflow in Ricoh managed document services environment
• Compatibility of new Microsoft client or server operating system patches with Ricoh managed document services infrastructure
• Compatibility of 3rd party devices with Ricoh managed document services
In addition, Ricoh’s experts can advise on best practices for printer driver configuration, based on the specific requirements of your organisation.