Ricoh positioned in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services
Download your complimentary report today
Ricoh has once again been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in its Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services (ODWS) Worldwide, 2023* report. Ricoh is one of only 17 companies from around the world positioned within this Magic Quadrant.
Gartner evaluated all providers against evaluation criteria for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute in the ODWS space.
Download your copy of the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ODWS Worldwide.
Gartner evaluated 17 providers, including Ricoh, against evaluation criteria for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute in the ODWS space. This evaluation covered the following areas:
- Remote support to end users (formerly service desk)
- End-user device support (formerly field services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, ODWS IoTs, peripheral vending, smart lockers, support kiosks and augmented reality (AR)-based support
- PC provisioning for both physical and virtual devices (PCaaS, DaaS and VDI)
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs)
- Use of self-healing analytics and AI-based automation
- Services to transform the experience of users and enhance business outcomes
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
Fill out the form below to receive your copy of the report. Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
“Our continued evolution as a digital services company makes us the ideal partner for customers looking to access a huge range of digital services capabilities, of which ODWS is a key component for an efficient and effective digital workplace. Receiving Gartner recognition once again, in the form of our position in the Magic Quadrant, we believe is a testament to our ability to realise solutions for our customers that truly lead change at work. We look forward to building on this recognition as we continue to drive process automation and technological innovation that enables people to undertake more creative and fulfilling work.”
Nicola Downing, CEO, Ricoh Europe